In 2013, VETgirl, a subscription-based service offering online veterinary continuing education (CE), embraced technology and changed how the world of veterinary medicine learns. Since then, VETgirl has been the #1 online veterinary CE resource for busy veterinary professionals.
Well, in order to reward our dedicated VETgirl fans, we’ve decided to create the first ever VETgirl Veterinary Conference in Minneapolis, Minnesota. So, save the date for VETgirl-U: August 17-19, 2018! This will be hosted at the Radisson Blu attached to the Mall of America and will be a unique medical conference like no other. This will be open to all veterinary professionals, and will also be live streamed simultaneously.
We plan to offer 20+ hours of CE (RACE-approval pending) covering a huge variety of topics from surgery to anesthesia to emergency to derm to neuro! There will only be one track, because we want your whole TEAM to learn together!
We will be limiting attendance to 500 veterinary professionals...so don't wait to sign up, as it will fill up!
VETgirl-U will gather some of the most engaged members of the global veterinary community for lectures, discussions, outdoor activities and an amazing program of interactive and engaging continuing education. You haven't learned like this until now. Some of the preliminary speakers include:
- Dr. Justine Lee, DACVECC, DABT (Emergency / Critical Care / Toxicology)
- Dr. Garret Pachtinger, DACVECC (Emergency / Critical Care)
- Dr. Shelby Reinstein, DACVO (Ophthalmology)
- Dr. Steve Mehler, DACVS (Surgery)
- Dr. Jane Quandt DVM, MS, DACVAA, DACVECC (Anesthesia / Emergency / Critical Care)
- Dr. Missy Carpentier, DVM, DACVIM (Neurology)
- Dr. Janet Olson, DVM, DACVIM (Cardiology)
- Dr. Craig Clifford, DVM, DACVIM (Oncology)
The preliminary schedule will include:
- Arrive Thursday evening, August 16, 2018.
- Join us for the inaugural opening reception for drinks and hors d’oeuvres - date pending.
- Learn all day long (well, not too long...) on Friday and Sunday from 8a-4pm. Learn some on Saturday too, but we have time reserved in the afternoon for some non-traditional learning and fun! Stay tuned!
- Join us Friday night for a ride down the Mississippi River for a Paddleboat dinner cruise.
- Want a behind the scenes tour of an aquarium? Join us at the Sea Life Aquarium for a tour of the aquarium - date pending!
· Opening reception
· Clinical sessions
· Paddleboat cruise
· Clinical, cage-side sessions
· Red carpet theatre show
· Behind-the-scenes at the aquarium
· Clinical, cage-side sessions
· Cage-side sessions
· Bringing it home
- $399 for NON-ELITE members to include the conference AND 1 year VETgirl ELITE membership
- $349 for NON-ELITE members to include JUST the conference; no VETgirl ELITE membership
- $199 for current ELITE members to attend the conference
- $159 for current ELITE members who want to stream only.
- $249 for NON-ELITE members who want to stream only.
P.S. This early bird pricing will remain for a limited time only!
- Radisson Blu hotel reservation information: Click HERE or the image below to receive the discounted room rate for the VETgirl-U Conference (August 17-19, 2018). Use the Promotional Code VETGRL when booking your room to receive the discounted rate!
- MSP Airport information here: We're centrally located and almost non-stop from everywhere!
What else will you get at this conference?
- Daycare (infant - 3 years of age) while you attend the conference (NOTE: Space limited based on when you sign up, and prioritized for out-of-state peeps!)
- Free passes to the Nickelodeon Universe amusement park
- Minnesota Nice: We pretty much feed you and take care of you the whole time you're here!
We invite our VETgirl family and the veterinary community to be part of our 2018 VETgirl-U Conference! Lastly, interested in exhibiting? Get info here.
All of VETgirl's veterinary continuing education (CE) is RACE-approved for veterinarians and veterinary technicians in jurisdictions which recognize AAVSB RACE approval. VETgirl is also approved as a provider of veterinary CE in the states of New York, North Carolina, Louisiana, and Florida.
When registering for this conference, you agree to the VETgirl Conference Attendee Policy and Guidelines.
If you are looking for opportunities for exhibiting or sponsoring at this unique conference, please click HERE for more information!
Dr. Justine Lee, DVM, DACVECC, DABT
CEO, VETgirl, LLC.
Dr. Garret Pachtinger, VMD, DACVECC
COO, VETgirl, LLC.