During veterinary school, I toyed with the idea of going into the military to help alleviate the overwhelming burden of student loans at Cornell. After all, I have a passion for working dogs (hence, my work with sled dogs), and thought it'd be a great experience while serving the United States.
However, I never cowboy-ed up and wimped out.
With that, as a small token of appreciation for those military veterinarians who actually took the next step, we at VETgirl wanted to offer a free VETgirl ELITE membership to all of those serving - both active, in-training, or retired.
Simply sign up here. Thanks for your service, and may you learn on the run!
Here’s how to obtain a FREE ELITE, VETgirl military account. Please follow the instructions carefully.
Go to the following link to register:
- Enter your personal details accurately. The username and password will be immediately emailed to you. (If you do not receive it, please check your SPAM folder).
- IMPORTANT: To activate your account, email email@example.com the following information:
- Your first name, last name, email address, veterinary school, year of graduation, and VETgirl membership username.
- Proof of veterinary affiliation
- Proof of military service
- We'll respond within 24-48 hours with the approval.
- We’re trusting you here, so do NOT share your password with anyone, as it violates our terms of agreement. Doing so disqualifies your discount, your account, and may result in additional membership fees/penalties. We’re watching your IP addresses. 🙂
Let the learning begin!
The account will be active for 1 year. Each year, you must re-apply to confirm your active enrollment.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Dr. Justine Lee, DVM, DACVECC, DABT
CEO, VETgirl, LLC
Dr. Garret Pachtinger, VMD, DACVECC
COO, VETgirl, LLC