Are you a veterinary technician student?
Interested in obtaining a complimentary, VETgirl ELITE technician student account to the #1 provider of online veterinary continuing education? Here’s how to obtain a VETgirl ELITE student subscription! Please follow the instructions carefully.
NOTE: In order to qualify for a veterinary technician student account, you must be actively enrolled in a Veterinary Technology Program Accredited by the AVMA CVTEA - LINK.
Click on the button below to register (unless you already created a VETgirl username/password - then skip this step and follow the remainder of the instructions below):
- Enter your personal details accurately. The username and password will be immediately emailed to you. (If you do not receive it, please check your SPAM folder).
IMPORTANT: To activate your account, email email@example.com the following information:
- Your first name, last name, email address, veterinary technician school, year of graduation, and VETgirl username.
- Proof of enrollment is required! You can be creative in what you provide, but it must be some form of official documentation with your name, school, and year of graduation. (we love innovative and cool snapshots!)
- We'll respond within 24-48 hours with the approval.
- We’re trusting you here, so do NOT share your password with anyone, as it violates our terms of agreement. Doing so disqualifies your discount, your account, and may result in additional membership fees/penalties. We’re watching your IP addresses. 🙂
Don't forget to pick up your VETgirl t-shirts, CPR wheels, water bottles and stickers! http://vetgirlontherun.com/merchandise/
Let the learning begin!
The account will be active for 1 year. Each year, you must re-apply to confirm your active enrollment.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Dr. Justine Lee, DVM, DACVECC, DABT
CEO, VETgirl, LLC
Dr. Garret Pachtinger, VMD, DACVECC
COO, VETgirl, LLC