You are expected to use the website and its interactive features (e.g., live chat, message board/forums) with respect, courtesy and responsibility, giving due regard to the rights of other users as well as in compliance with all federal, state and local laws and regulations. Common sense is the best guide as to what is considered acceptable and appropriate use of VETgirl and its services, interactive features and products.
The following are examples of content (in any form, including messages, text, graphics, video, programs or audio) and uses that, similar to the above, are unacceptable and prohibited, and you acknowledge and agree that you are strictly prohibited from posting or otherwise publishing any such material or conducting yourself in violation of any of the following:
- Material prohibited by or any conduct that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law, rule, ordinance or regulation (illegal activity)
- Material protected by Copyright (Copyright Infringement)Material protected by Trademark (Trademark Infringement)
- Material protected by Trade Secret (Misappropriation of Trade Secret)
- Material subject to any third party proprietary rights, including the foregoing examples, and privacy and publicity rights (unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to transmit or post the material)
- Use an inappropriate member name/user identification of any kind. These examples are by no means intended to be exhaustive
- Post or otherwise submit language or material that is unlawful, obscene, discriminatory, defamatory, libelous, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful, harmful, vulgar, profane, sexually oriented (unless within the scope of the topic area of a message board as determined by us in our sole discretion), racially or ethnically offensive, or that encourages conduct that could be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability of you, Company or others, violate any law or regulation, or which is otherwise objectionable or inappropriate.
- Adult content/pornography/consumer fraud or any other fraudulent conduct, including a misrepresentation or misleading statement
- Post advertisements or solicitations of business
- Unethical marketing practices
- Chain letters, survey solicitations, junk mail, “trolling,”“spamming,” commercial or non-commercial solicitations, or bulk communications of any kind, including but not limited to distribution lists to any person who has not given specific permission to be included in such list
- Tortious conduct/interference with a business relationship or contract. The website is to be used by you for your personal use only
- Publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage us or any third party.
- Impersonate another person or entity (whether actual or fictitious, including impersonating an employee or agent of Company) for any purpose.
- Encourage the medically unnecessary/recreational use of controlled substances or illegal drugs
- Links to websites in contravention of any of the above
- Financial gain (e.g., mass marketing) is strictly prohibited.
- Commercial uses of the website are strictly prohibited unless our prior written consent has been granted.
Use of the VETgirl discussion board is limited to personal reference by VETgirl members. No portion of any VETgirl content may be copied or distributed without the expressed written permission of VETgirl, LLC.
While there may be information on this web site related to certain medical conditions and their treatment, VETgirl, LLC makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy, completeness or frequency that this content is updated. All users agree that access to this web site is at their own risk, and that neither VETgirl, LLC nor any party involved in creating or delivering this web site shall be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, any special, direct or indirect, incidental, or consequential or punitive damage arising out of access to, or use of the information contained on this website, or any errors or omissions, misprints, out-of-date information, technical or pricing inaccuracies, typographical or other errors appearing on this website.
YOU ALONE ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF YOUR MESSAGES, POSTINGS AND MATERIALS, AND FOR ANY AND ALL CONSEQUENCES OF OR RELATING TO THE POSTING, TRANSMITTAL OR SUBMISSION OF SUCH MESSAGES AND MATERIALS.
VETGIRL RESERVES THE ABSOLUTE RIGHT TO DETERMINE WHAT CONSTITUTES INAPPROPRIATE ACTIVITY AND ABUSE OF WEBSITE PRIVILEGES, IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DELETE FROM THE WEBSITE ANY INAPPROPRIATE MATERIAL POSTED BY YOU AT ANY TIME. A SINGLE VIOLATION OR REPEAT INFRINGEMENT WILL RESULT IN THE SUSPENSION OR TERMINATION OF YOUR REGISTRATION AND/OR WEBSITE PRIVILEGES.