VETgirl Webinar Calendar Can Now Be Easily Added to Your Calendar
Looking for CE that works with YOUR schedule? Check out the new VETgirl CE Webinars Calendar to make sure you never miss a webinar! The VETgirl CE Webinars calendar can be viewed directly in your browser OR integrated into your regular calendar app. Integrating the VETgirl CE Webinars calendar will allow you to get notifications and reminders about upcoming CE.
Instructions for Google users:
- On your computer, open Google Calendar.
- On the left, next to “Other calendars,” click the plus sign (+) to Add other calendars and then From URL.
- Copy/Paste the calendar’s web address into the field: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/q0v714achoe95qai7nt9oj4v8g%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
- Click Add calendar. The calendar appears on the left, under “Other calendars.”
Tip: Go to calendar settings to customize the notifications you receive–you can even get a daily digest of events delivered right to your email
Instructions for iCal users:
- In the Calendar app on your Mac, choose File > New Calendar Subscription.
- Copy/Paste the calendar’s web address into the field, then click Subscribe. https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/q0v714achoe95qai7nt9oj4v8g%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
- Enter a name for the calendar in the Name field, then click the adjacent pop-up menu and choose a color.
- Click the Location pop-up menu, then choose an account for the subscription.
- If you choose your iCloud account, the calendar is available on all your computers and devices that are set up with iCloud.
- If you choose On My Mac, the calendar is saved on your computer.
- To get the calendar’s event attachments or alerts, deselect the appropriate Remove checkboxes.
- Click the Auto-refresh pop-up menu, then choose how often to update the calendar.
- Click OK.
Now, never miss one of our (hundreds) of webinars a year, with the simple click of a button to get it on YOUR calendar and your schedule!