Searching for some clinically relevant, practical veterinary online continuing education (CE)? Check out VETgirl's online veterinary webinars below, by subject matter!
Emergency Critical Care
- Arrested development: The RECOVER initiate and CPR updates
- Common emergency room procedures (e.g., ETW, TTW, feeding tube placement, abdominocentesis, thoracocentesis, central line placement, etc.)
- Emergency management and treatment of thoracic trauma
- Emergency management and treatment of the critically ill diabetic: Diabetes Ketoacidosis (DKA) and Hyperglycemic, Hyperosmolar Syndrome (HHS)!
- Feline pediatrics: Treating the small and the sick
- Fluid therapy in real-life practice: All you need to know!
- Hemostasis: All bleeding stops eventually!
- Hot weather advisory! Management of heat stroke in dogs
- Lytes, camera, action! Management of common electrolyte emergencies
- Misconceptions of emergency and critical care
- Emergency management and treatment of rattlesnake envenomations
- Stop sepsis! Management of critically ill, septic dogs
- Treatment and management of acute kidney injury
- Top 10 mistakes to avoid in your dyspneic patients
- Common mistakes to avoid in the ER
- Approach to the hemoabdomen - To cut or not to cut, that is the question!
- Fluid therapy: One type doesn't fit all!
- Transfusion medicine
- Inotropy, volume and SVR…OH MY! The approach to hypotension in cats
- Basic clinical techniques and practical tips for exotic species (e.g., avian, reptile, small mammals): All you need to know about exotics!
- What's new with parvovirus: Pediatric Critical Care
- Bobcat fever??? What you need to know about cytauxzoonosis in domestic cats
- Canine influenza virus: Management and treatment
- Emergency management of the leptospirosis patient
- Lyme disease: Treatment of acute and chronic manifestations
- Updates in Canine Influenza Virus: Management, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disease
- Working with emotional emergencies: How to keep your cool while your clients are melting down
- Social media: All veterinary professionals need to know
- Suicide awareness in veterinary medicine: Should we be alarmed?
- Should I apply for an internship or residency? Tips from DACV...
- All I need to know about entering clinics (AKA "How not to screw up in clinics")
- The Role of Mobile Tech in Vet Ed and Beyond
NAVLE Board Review
- Communicating Value for Preventive Dentistry
- Pet Medical Insurance: A critical strategy for the future of veterinary medicine
- Emergency management of the acute abdomen
- Deciphering the head bob: Common causes of forelimb lameness
- Hindlimb lameness: it's always a cruciate tear.... until it's not!
- What's new in veterinary wound healing