- Radisson Blu hotel reservation information: Click HERE or the image below to receive the discounted room rate for the VETgirl-U Conference (August 17-19, 2018). Use the Promotional Code VETGRL when booking your room to receive the discounted rate! Need help finding the hotel or parking? Click HERE for a map and some handy driving information!
- MSP Airport information here: We're centrally located and almost non-stop from everywhere! Plus, there's a free shuttle from Radisson Blu. Click HERE for shuttle information.
What else will you get at this conference?
- Daycare (infant - 4 years of age) while you attend the conference (NOTE: This is FULL)
- Free passes to the Nickelodeon Universe amusement park (RSVP by 7/31, while supplies last)
- Minnesota Nice: We pretty much feed you and take care of you the whole time you're here!
What to bring to VETgirl U:
You'll be in an air conditioned hotel and floating down the Mississippi River at night, so bring a light fleece. Plus, you'll be in Minnesota, and we could have a snow blizzard (just kidding). Otherwise, we're super casual while we're learning at VETgirl U. Bring one nice business casual outfit for our networking gala. As we're also super eco-friendly and trying to minimize our carbon footprint, please bring a travel mug and water bottle. For children who will be in daycare, please bring labeled everything (e.g., pacifiers, blankets, an extra change of clothes, bottles and formula, diapers and wipes).
We invite our VETgirl family and the veterinary community to be part of our 2018 VETgirl-U Conference!
This program 785-32546 is approved by the AAVSB RACE to offer a total of 20.00 CE Credits (20.00 max) being available to any one veterinarian: and/or 20.00 Veterinary Technician CE Credits (20.00 max). This RACE approval is for the subject matter categories of:
Category One: Scientific using the delivery method of Seminar/Lecture. This approval is valid in jurisdictions which recognize AAVSB RACE; however, participants are responsible for ascertaining each board's CE requirements. RACE does not "accredit" or "endorse" or "certify" any program or person, nor does RACE approval validate the content of the program.