What We’re Looking For:
The VETgirl team knows that 2020 was a very challenging year. Veterinary hospitals had expansive caseloads, curbside craziness, and PPE exhaustion. We know first hand how challenging this was. We want to reward you, our amazing friends and colleagues, for being in the most resilient and caring profession.
We’re looking for veterinary hospitals that truly care for their associates, and go above and beyond to transform work into family. We want YOU to spotlight how YOUR team came together to promote that caring spirit and how 2020 has made your team BETTER!!!
How It Works:
1. Get your co-workers together and create your video! The video can be funny, silly, serious, crazy, or ALL the above!
2. Email your video to firstname.lastname@example.org – if the video file is too large to email, please provide a provide link from a file sharing service of your choosing (e.g., Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.).
3. Share this contest link with your community.
4. Celebrate! Whether or not your hospital wins, take the time to share the video internally and celebrate your awesome culture together.
What do you win?
This year, we’ll be providing 3 prizes:
- First prize: A 10 person TEAM membership (valued at $999)
- Second prize: A 5 person TEAM membership (valued at $599)
- Third prize: An individual membership (valued at $249)
Think your hospital is a great candidate? Read on for the contest details:
- Video Content: Anything that shows off your caring workplace culture
- Video Length: No more than 3 minutes. Short and sweet!
- Submission Deadline: Submit your video by February 28th, 2021
- Voting: March 1 -31st, 2021
- Winners Announced: April 1, 2021
How to Win:
- On March 1st, we will place all videos on the VETgirl Website.
- Included on the video page will be a voting page.
- The hospital whose video has the most votes by 5:00 PM ET March 31st will be named the winner. 2nd place and 3rd place votes and winners will also be announced.
And beyond the winners, we’ll be sharing some of our favorite videos on our social media channels after the contest ends.
We can’t wait to see your submissions! If you have any questions, feel free to reach!